VIDEO TOUR Chain-free, this beautifully presented and renovated end of terrace house off Hessle Road, with two double bedrooms, modern shower/wet room, south-west-facing garden, and an abundance of furniture and appliances included in the sale if required!
VIDEO TOUR Offered with no chain, this beautifully presented and renovated end of terrace house is situated in a highly convenient location just off Hessle Road, within easy reach of both Hull city centre and the A63/Clive Sullivan Way, as well as an abundance of local shops and amenities. The house itself is set out over two floors. The ground floor comprises an entrance porch, living room, kitchen, and shower/wet room. The first floor comprises a small landing and two double bedrooms. The house is fitted with PVCu double glazing and gas central heating, the house has been rewired, and the boiler was recently renewed with approximately 8 years’ warranty remaining. To the right-hand side of the house is a shared gated pathway that provides access via a timber gate to the fully enclosed south-west-facing garden. Not only is this a wonderful property, but also the furniture and appliances are included, if required by the buyer, so check out the video tour and then contact Hudson’s to book your viewing!
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
All carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings are included in the sale, as is the wall-mounted Smart LG TV in the living room and the garden shed. In addition, all furniture (including garden furniture), as well as kitchen appliances, are included in the sale, if required by the buyer.
The tenure of this property is Freehold. We believe the house to be of solid wall construction, to be connected to mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage, and to be connected to Internet broadband.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY VENDOR
– The house has been fully redecorated and the colours chosen according to Feng Shui
– The bedroom and staircase carpets are newly installed with underlay
– Modern day & night blinds have been installed
– The living room underfloor has been insulated and a new water-resistant laminate floor covering installed
– The house has been rewired and a new consumer unit was installed in January 2019 (certificate available)
– A new gas boiler and filter were installed in April 2020 with a 10-year warranty, last serviced March 2022, along with gas safety certificate and Carbon Monoxide alarm next to boiler
– A modern wet/shower room has been installed, although a bath could still be installed at the end of the bathroom
– The shower room extract fan has a 10-minute deactivation delay that can be adjusted inside the control box
– A CCTV and wireless motion detection alarm system has been installed
– There are numerous recently bought appliances that are included in the sale, if required by the buyer
– Work has been done recently to provide opportunity to connect to Ultrafast Fibre Broadband (https://www.ms3networks.co.uk/); 1Gbs internet router is included in the sale.
– The loft has been insulated and partly boarded for light storage
– Asda and Lidl are just over the bridge (12-15 minutes to walk), corner shop just at the corner of the street, and multiple take-aways nearby: Fish and Chips, Sandwiches, Kebabs, Pizzas, Burgers, Indian, Chinese (4-7 minutes to walk).
Large shed, appliances, furniture, approximately 8 years remaining on boiler warranty, house rewired and Smart TV included. How about that for a great deal?! It is like Christmas! Grab it while it is available as when it’s gone, it’s gone.
Many property purchases are subject to Stamp Duty Land Tax, and there have been significant changes in recent years to the rules governing stamp duty and the amounts levied. HM Revenue & Customs have an online calculator to assist you in working out what stamp duty you may have to pay in relation to your purchase (https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-tax) but please always check with your solicitor.
All photographs, images, and video footage taken, used or provided by Hudson Property are the exclusive property of Hudson Property Angels Limited and are protected by copyright law. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written consent of a director of Hudson Property Angels Limited. All music used by Hudson Property is done so under licence.
We often recommend buyers and sellers to local conveyancing providers. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with any of the providers that we recommend. Should you decide to deal with one of these providers, you should know that we would expect to receive from them a referral fee of between £50 and £100 for recommending you to them.